Our workshops provide pedagogical techniques and processes to implement in lessons to convey and teach new skills to students.
Time to disco dance to the vowels and consonants in my name!
Doing the conga dance while presenting “what is my philosophy of play!”
A Total Physical Response activity!
Early childhood teachers presenting a Total Physical Response activity to “How the Water Flows.”
Presenting an anchor chart of how to be a good listener!
The following are topics of previous training that we have provided:
- Children of Poverty: The Implications for Instruction
- Checking for Understanding So Students Will Learn
- Accountable Talk: Academic Language and Vocabulary
- Raising the Bar for Teachers and Students: Connecting Teacher Lessons and Student Delivery
- Effective Questioning Through Lesson Delivery
- I’m Watching My Figure…Figure 19
- Make and Take Literacy Stations for Figure 19
- Best Teaching Practices
- Science Learning in a Dual Language Early Childhood Program
- Early Childhood Director Training Series: Power of Partnerships in Transitions
- Encouraging Cooperative Play
- Social Emotional Development through Literature
- Move & Groove to Nature
- Play Development
IN ADDITION: We can provide ONGOING training and a FOLLOW UP.